React JS and Angular are both popular front-end web development frameworks, but they have some key differences. Here are some reasons why React JS is often seen as better than Angular:
- Performance: React JS is known for its performance, due in part to its use of a virtual DOM. This can make it faster and more efficient than Angular, which uses a traditional DOM.
- Flexibility: React JS is often seen as more flexible than Angular, as it can be used with a variety of other tools and frameworks. Angular, on the other hand, has a more rigid structure and may be less flexible for some use cases.
- Community: React JS has a large and active community of developers, which means that there are many resources and libraries available for building applications with React. Angular also has a large community, but React JS’s community is often seen as more active and innovative.
- Reusability: React JS allows developers to build reusable components that can be used across different parts of an application. This can save time and reduce the amount of code that needs to be written, which can make it easier to maintain and update an application over time. Angular also has reusable components, but they may be less flexible than React’s components.
- Focus on UI: React JS is primarily focused on building user interfaces, while Angular is a more comprehensive framework that includes features for building back-end services and managing application state. This can make React JS a better choice for projects where the focus is on UI development.
Overall, React JS is often seen as better than Angular due to its performance, flexibility, ease of use, and focus on building reusable UI components. However, the choice between React JS and Angular ultimately depends on the specific needs and requirements of a project.