Is there a list of commands that can be used to get maximum from ChatGPT? How to use ChatGPT? ChatGPT is quite flexible and can respond to a wide range of prompts. You can think of these as “suggestions” rather than strict commands. Here are some examples of prompts you can use in conversation with ChatGPT.
– Get definitions for words or concepts.
prompt: Define [word or concept]
– Get detailed explanation on various topics.
prompt: Explain [topic]
– Compare two or more things, such as products, ideas, or concepts.
prompt: Compare [A] and [B]
– Summarize a link or text
prompt: Summarize [article or story or link]
– Generate texts like essays, stories, reviews, or other formats on a given subject.
prompt: Write a [type of text] about [topic] and provide details as much as possible
– Translate a given text into another language.
prompt: Translate [text] to [language]
– Generate various lists, such as top 10 lists, tips, steps, or recommendations.
prompt: Generate [type of list]
– Get suggestions based on your interests or preferences.
prompt: Suggest [activity, book, movie, etc.]
– Get advice or solutions to problems or situations.
prompt: Advise on [situation or problem]
– Get help with basic to moderately complex math problems.
prompt: Calculate [math problem]
– Get historical context or information on a specific topic or event.
prompt: What is the history of [topic or event]
– Get a brief overview or introduction to various subjects.
prompt: Teach me about [subject]
– Get guidance on how to perform a specific task or achieve a goal.
prompt: How to [perform a task or achieve a goal]
Remember, these are just examples, and ChatGPT can understand and respond to a vast array of prompts. Ask any question or provide any input, and ChatGPT will respond accordingly. It will also ask you more input from your if it needs clarity on a question before answering you.